woman on computer
What does HOMEBANK do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal law gives consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
• Social Security number and incomeWhen you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons HOMEBANK chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
Reasons we can share your personal information
Does HOMEBANK share?
Can you limit this sharing?
FOR OUR EVERYDAY BUSINESS PURPOSES – SUCH AS TO PROCESS YOUR TRANSACTIONS, MAINTAIN YOUR ACCOUNT(S), RESPOND TO COURT ORDERS AND LEGAL INVESTIGATIONS, OR REPORT TO CREDIT BUREAUS
FOR OUR MARKETING PURPOSES – TO OFFER OUR PRODUCTS AND SERVICES TO YOU
FOR JOINT MARKETING WITH OTHER FINANCIAL COMPANIES
FOR OUR AFFILIATES’ EVERYDAY BUSINESS PURPOSES – INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR TRANSACTIONS AND EXPERIENCES
FOR OUR AFFILIATES’ EVERYDAY BUSINESS PURPOSES – INFORMATION ABOUT YOUR CREDITWORTHINESS
FOR OUR AFFILIATES TO MARKET TO YOU
FOR NON-AFFILIATES TO MARKET TO YOU
Call 573-769-2001 or Toll Free at 1-855-577-2001 or go to www.myhomebank.bank
Who We Are
WHO IS PROVIDING THIS NOTICE?
What We Do
HOW DOES HOMEBANK PROTECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
HOW DOES HOMEBANK COLLECT MY PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
• Open an account or deposit moneyWe also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus.
WHY CAN’T I LIMIT ALL SHARING?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
• sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes—information about your creditworthinessState laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
• Our affiliates include companies with a common corporate identity of HOMEBANK; financial companies such as Home Bank of California, Byron B. Webb, Inc., LaJolla Fund LLC, and others, such as The Webb Co. LLC and Maine Street Services, LLC
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
• HOMEBANK does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
• HOMEBANK does not jointly market.
Other Important Information
HOMEBANK WORKS DILIGENTLY TO SAFEGUARD THE INFORMATION YOU GIVE TO US. WE DO NOT SHARE ANY INFORMATION ABOUT YOU, EXCEPT AS PERMITTED BY LAW. WE RESTRICT ACCESS TO INFORMATION ABOUT YOU TO THOSE EMPLOYEES WHO NEED TO KNOW THAT INFORMATION TO PROVIDE PRODUCTS OR SERVICES TO YOU. WE MAINTAIN PHYSICAL, ELECTRONIC, AND PROCEDURAL SAFEGUARDS TO PROTECT THIS INFORMATION.